Friday 15 February 2013

block?



Another started post on the refused to be neglected blog. The twinkling sound of the main menu music on my 500 Days of Summer is getting a little overplayed, preppy and annoying for my liking, like most music in the charts now but, getting off topic.

Pacing my room, organizing where my mountain of coat hangers from my school uniform; my jeans and my comfy hoodies that I never wear out, but are just too soft to resist, when they are hanging up in American Apparel in the most inviting shades of red and blue. However £40 for one is a large enough repellent, don't you think? getting off topic, again

Yes, well, pacing my room, I know exactly what I want to say, I even think of attention grabbing verbs; adverbs and adjectives to use that would work well in a blog post about thoughts, which would balance the ambiance of a fashion; beauty and thoughts blog - even though there are no other posts to define said category for my blog. I switch on my computer screen and squint at the brightness, which is widening my pretty exhausted eyes (so this post should really be finished tomorrow), and my mind goes blank. Everything I want to say, erased. Quicker than pressing the backspace button. Great.

I have millions, slight exaggeration, but a fair few of thoughts racing through my mind, all the time. I can't ever put my undivided attention into just one thing, there always has to be oodles of brain work happening within me. Is this bad? Sometimes, I think it would be nice to just think of one thing at one time, or perhaps thinking of nothing important, with nothing you should be doing or shouldn't be doing. The sweet bliss of nothingness.

So, here I am, kicking myself like a ball to David Beckham's right foot, because I've forgotten all the right things to say in this somewhat pointless blog post. I've just realised, I don't want to be one of those blogs where I supply copious amounts of facts about the latest mousturiser or pair of Topshop jeans, but I want my blog to be kind of personal, aswell as a few facts I may/may not know about mousturisers. Or mascara. Or whatever.

~ basically, I have a writers/bloggers block - which means I'm having difficulty thinking of ideas for posts and what to write  getting my ideas from my head to the virtual page and thought I should express this in an arty-farty, literature-y way ~




2 comments:

  1. I completely understand what you mean about not being able to pin a particular thought down and end up typing some half-hearted jumble instead. I have fallen into a rather cyclical pattern with my own blog posts and am hoping inspiration will present itself at some point :') *followed*

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time out to comment! Feel free to email me at rebeccakallison@gmail.com for anything else!