Sunday 3 February 2013

goldengirlbroughtlow

who?

My name is Becky and I'm a teenager from Liverpool, which is in the north west of England. Golden Girl Brought Low, is actually a quote from the book One Day, which has stuck in my head ever since I read the book a year or two ago. I have set other blogs up in the past, with names like "beckybutblogging", but I felt a little weird using my name in the title, I don't know why, plus I got really bored of the blogs really easily. 

why?

I love writing, and for a long time, really wanted to be a journalist/writer. Lately, I've been opening my eyes to so many other career paths, like PR. The careers advisor in my school said that a blog would be a step in the right direction, if I still want to pursue a career in journalism. So, here I am. I also love reading blogs myself, so it made sense to get to involved in the creation process myself. 

what?

Basically, I love fashion, make up/beauty, photography and the written word. So, if you combine them all, you make this little crumb of the internet pie. Result. 

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely first post, love your layout! Blog are always such a good idea, they showcase your writing, that's why I want to do it! Can't wait to see more of your writing :)

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first post xx

    mac lipstick giveaway. 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time out to comment! Feel free to email me at rebeccakallison@gmail.com for anything else!